Acesse à FAQ (perguntas frequentes), e obtenha respostas as suas perguntas.
- Q1One Touch 901D: Como transferir arquivos através de Bluetooth? Firstly please go to the Menu and activate the Bluetooth, Secondly please go to the Menu -> “File Manager” -> Select the folder -> “Options” -> “Mark” -> Select the file which you want to send via Bluetooth -> “Options” -> “By Bluetooth” -> “Search” -> Select a device -> “Pair”.
- Q2One Touch 890: É possível usar o celular sem SD card? Yes, the phone can be used without inserting an SD card. But the SD card is mandatory for some applications, such as camera, camcorder and downloading files from internet. We suggest you have an SD card, so that you can fully use all the functions.
- Q3One Touch 890: Como instalar programas como acessórios e jogos? APK (Android Package) file is the installation file for Android phone, which can be downloaded from Google Market or other websites. Please copy APK files to the SD card and use the built-in Filemanager program to open them, then follow the setup wizard to finish the installation. Please be noted that the third-party APK files downloaded from other websites except Google Market are not allowed to be installed by default due to security reason. You can change the setting by the following method: “Setting” → “Applications”, then choose “Unknown sources” option.
- Q4One Touch 890: Como desinstalar programas? The built-in programs in the handset are not allowed to be uninstalled. You can only uninstall the applications installed by yourself. Please press “menu” key at home screen “Settings” → “Applications” → “Manage applications”, then you can see the applications installed by yourself. Please click the one that you want to uninstall and then follow the uninstall process.
- Q5One Touch 890: Por que não aparece nada quando clico em Map ou GPS? The phone requires around 5 minutes to access the GPS satellite and get the best positioning when you use the GPS for the first time. A better and quicker positioning requires to be stable in a place with clear view of the sky. The GPS will need around 20-40s to get the best positioning after the first time.
- Q6One Touch 890: Como desconectar o Wi-Fi quando a tela se apaga? Please press “menu” key at home screen “Settings” “Wireless & networks” “Wi-Fi settings” Press “menu” key “Advanced”. Press “Wi-Fi sleep policy” Select “When screen turns off” the the Wi-Fi function will be sleep when the screen turns off. Please do not choose “Never” because the battery will be used up very soon.
- Q7One Touch 890: como se configura o pattern di desbloqueio? Please press “menu” key at home screen “Settings” → “Location & security” → “Set unlock pattern” → “Next”. An example of unlock pattern will appear on the screen show you how to do. Click “Next” to continue. Then draw an unlock pattern as you want and memorize it. Click “continue”. Draw the pattern again to confirm. Click “confirm”. And the pattern has become the unlock pattern for your phone.
- Q8One Touch 890: Esqueci o meu pattern de blosqueio. Como posso desbloquear a tela? If you forget the screen unlock pattern, please make user data reset in the following way: Turn off the handset, then press the volume up key and the End key at the same time for a few seconds until you see the reset interface. The handset can be used without screen unlock pattern after it’s rebooted. Please be noted that factory reset will erase all data from your phone (not include SD card files and current system software). Please back up all useful information before reset.
- Q9One Touch 890: Por que de repente não consegui fixar um local com o GPS? If your moving speed is around 8-10km/h, you will not get a location fixed by GPS. Please reduce the speed or have a stop for 20-30 seconds, then you can get the location fixed.
- Q10One Touch 890: Por que Gtalk não está conectado e por que não consegui baixar a aplicação no Android Market usando Wi-Fi? Please check that your Wi-Fi router or firewall is not blocking pot 5228(TCP and UDP). You can read the user guide of your Wi-Fi equipment or contact your IT for more details.