Have a look to the most Frequently Asked Questions, and get an answer to your own ones.
This section is dedicated to support and guide you in your experience of your mobile, with questions concerning your own mobile, updated in regular bases to give you more answers.
If you still can't find the answer to one of your questions, or you would like to give us some advice, please contact us, we will be happy to reply to you as soon as possible. (Contact our hotline or Write to us)
Below are the TOP FAQs:
- Q1One Touch 890: How can I transfer files by Bluetooth? Please press “menu” key at home screen -> “Settings” -> “Wireless & networks” -> Turn on “Bluetooth”. Then please go to main menu -> “File Manager” -> Long press the file which you want to send via Bluetooth -> “Share” -> “Bluetooth” -> Select a device, then the file will be transferred.
- Q2One Touch 890: Why couldn’t I see the SD card on PC? 1. Please make sure your SD card is undamaged and can be recognized by your handset.
2. Please make sure the right USB cable for OT-890 is used.
3. When you connect the handset to PC, you’ll get the notification of “USB connected”. choose “Mount”, then you can access your SD card on PC.
- Q3One Touch 890: How should I stop the connection between SD card and PC? If you want to stop the connection between SD card and PC, please click the status bar on home screen and drag it down, then click “Turn off USB storage” before you extract the USB cable from your handset or PC.
- Q4One Touch 890: How can I change the Input Method? Please make sure that you have those input methods installed in your phone and they were chosen by “Settings” “Language & keyboard”, then long press the blank area where you want to type in, click Input method on the popup window, and then you can select the input method that you want.
- Q5One Touch 890: How can I add/move/delete the application on the home screen? You can add/move the applications on home screen in the following two ways: 1. Press menu key at home screen, click “Add”, then choose items: Shortcuts / Widgets/ Folders/ Wallpapers, then click the application which you want to add on the home screen. 2. Press the application icon for about 2 seconds, the icon will then be displayed and moved on home screen as your finger moves. If you want to delete the application on the home screen, please press the application icon on home screen for about 2 seconds, the icon will then become bigger and a trash can icon will appear in the bottom of home screen. The application will be deleted from the home screen if you drag the application icon to the trash can.
- Q6One Touch 890: Why couldn’t I see my contacts in the SIM card? The contacts in the SIM card should be imported to handset before you use them. Please press Menu key when you get in the contacts interface, then choose “Import/Export” → “Import from SIM card”. You can also choose “Import from SD card” if you have vCard saved in your SD card.
- Q7One Touch 890: Can I use the phone without an SD card? Yes, the phone can be used without inserting an SD card. But the SD card is mandatory for some applications, such as camera, camcorder and downloading files from internet. We suggest you have an SD card, so that you can fully use all the functions.
- Q8One Touch 890: How can I install programs like tools and games? APK (Android Package) file is the installation file for Android phone, which can be downloaded from Google Market or other websites. Please copy APK files to the SD card and use the built-in Filemanager program to open them, then follow the setup wizard to finish the installation. Please be noted that the third-party APK files downloaded from other websites except Google Market are not allowed to be installed by default due to security reason. You can change the setting by the following method: “Setting” → “Applications”, then choose “Unknown sources” option.
- Q9One Touch 890: How can I uninstall the programs? The built-in programs in the handset are not allowed to be uninstalled. You can only uninstall the applications installed by yourself. Please press “menu” key at home screen “Settings” → “Applications” → “Manage applications”, then you can see the applications installed by yourself. Please click the one that you want to uninstall and then follow the uninstall process.
- Q10One Touch 890: Why is there no display when I click Map or other GPS program? The phone requires around 5 minutes to access the GPS satellite and get the best positioning when you use the GPS for the first time. A better and quicker positioning requires to be stable in a place with clear view of the sky. The GPS will need around 20-40s to get the best positioning after the first time.