Have a look to the most Frequently Asked Questions, and get an answer to your own ones.
This section is dedicated to support and guide you in your experience of your mobile, with questions concerning your own mobile, updated in regular bases to give you more answers.
If you still can't find the answer to one of your questions, or you would like to give us some advice, please contact us, we will be happy to reply to you as soon as possible. (Contact our hotline or Write to us)
Below are the TOP FAQs:
- Q1FLASH MINI: What can I do with Google search? Google Search is available from the top of any home screen.
With Google Search you can,
1. Type Search terms: touch Google. As you type, suggestions appear below the Search Box.
2. Search for a suggestion immediately, touch it.
3. The recommended result is displayed in a card with rich contents which links to various services like Wikipedia, weather, Maps and pictures.
4. It takes advantage of the “Knowledge Graph” introduced by Google.
- Q2FLASH MINI: Why is the face unlock button gray and disabled? Face unlock is less secure than Pin, pattern and password. When you set a VPN, it needs high security, then the “Face unlock”, “None” and “Slide” secure modes will be disabled.
- Q3FLASH MINI: Why can’t I find face unlock in the setting options? To access Face Unlock, make sure your device has front camera.
- Q4FLASH MINI: How can I reposition the widgets or applications in the home screen? Please touch and hold the icon on home screen, it will become movable, and then drag it to the place you want.
- Q5FLASH MINI: How can I delete widgets or applications from the home screen? Please press the application icon on home screen for about 2 seconds, the icon will then become bigger and a trash can icon will appear at top of home screen. The application will be deleted from the home screen if you drag the application icon to the trash can.
- Q6FLASH MINI: How can I embellish the home screen? You can add widgets, applications, shortcuts into the home screen or set your favorite wallpaper.
- Q7FLASH MINI: Where can I check screenshot? You can view the screenshot by tapping on the thumbnail in the notification bar or by visiting your Gallery application. You can also edit or share the screenshot here.
- Q8FLASH MINI: What is a Google account? Why use a Google Account? A Google account helps you to organize and access your personal information from any computer or mobile device. It also helps to sync your personal information between phone device and computer. With a Google Account, you can
--Backup your contacts and never be afraid to lose them.
--Synchronize data and backup everything. When you draft an email, add a contact number, add data or event to your calendar, add work meeting or even take photos, they all will be backed up automatically.
--Access from anywhere. You can access and check your contacts, calendar, emails etc. from your phone or computer no matter where you are.
--Keep your data secure and available.
- Q9FLASH MINI: How can I check the IMEI number of my Alcatel phone?
There are three ways to check your IMEI number. You can check the IMEI information from the IMEI label which was stuck to the battery jar, or by touching *#06# in dial keypad, or by going to main menu -> “Settings”-> “About phone”-> “Status” -> “IMEI information”.
- Q10FLASH MINI: How can I use screenshot?
Users can now easily share what's on their screens by taking screenshots. Hardware buttons let them snap a screenshot and store it locally. Afterwards, they can view, edit, and share the screenshot in Gallery or a similar app.
You can easily share what's on your screen by taking screenshots. Push the power button and Volume down button at the same time for a couple of seconds to take a screenshot. You should see an animation showing you the screenshot.