Have a look to the most Frequently Asked Questions, and get an answer to your own ones.
This section is dedicated to support and guide you in your experience of your mobile, with questions concerning your own mobile, updated in regular bases to give you more answers.
If you still can't find the answer to one of your questions, or you would like to give us some advice, please contact us, we will be happy to reply to you as soon as possible. (Contact our hotline or Write to us)
Below are the TOP FAQs:
- Q1ONE TOUCH POP D3: How can I reposition the widgets or applications in the home screen? Please touch and hold the icon on home screen, it will become movable, and then drag it to the place you want.
- Q2ONE TOUCH POP D3: How can I delete widgets or applications from the home screen? Please press the application icon on home screen for about 2 seconds, the icon will then become bigger and a trash can icon will appear at top of home screen. The application will be deleted from the home screen if you drag the application icon to the trash can.
- Q3ONE TOUCH POP D3: How can I add new applications or widgets into home screen? To add new applications into home screen, please press menu icon , you will see all the applications. Please press an application for about 2 seconds, it will be displayed and moved on home screen. You can also drag it to the place on screen you want.To add new widgets into home screen, please touch and long press on home screen that’s not occupied, you will see all the widgets. Please press a widget for about 2 seconds, it will be displayed and moved on home screen, you can drag it to the place on screen you want.
- Q4ONE TOUCH POP D3: What can I do to embellish the home screen? You can add widgets, applications, shortcuts into the home screen or set your favorite wallpaper.
- Q5ONE TOUCH POP D3: How can I turn off notifications from some applications? You can turn off notifications from some applications according to the following steps:-> Touch main menu icon-> Touch and hold the application that you want to turn off notification-> Two options (Uninstall and App info) appear in the top of home screen-> Drag the app to the “App info”-> Disable “Show notification”.Or you can touch and hold a notification to identify the application that created it and turn off notifications from that application if needed, as well as uninstall the application.
- Q6ONETOUCH EVOLVE 2: Why is face unlock button gray and disabled? Face unlock is less secure than Pin, pattern and password. When you set a VPN, it needs high security, then the “Face unlock”, “None” and “Slide” secure modes will be disabled.
- Q7ONETOUCH EVOLVE 2: Why couldn’t I find face unlock in the setting options? To access Face Unlock, you should be sure your device has front camera.
- Q8ONETOUCH EVOLVE 2: What can I do to embellish the home screen? You can add widgets, applications, shortcuts into the home screen or set your favorite wallpaper.
- Q9ONETOUCH EVOLVE 2: How can I check IMEI number of Alcatel phone? You can check the IMEI information from the IMEI label which was sticked to the battery jar, or by touching *#06# in dial keypad, or by going to main menu -> “Settings”-> “About phone”-> “Status” -> “IMEI ”.
- Q10ONETOUCH EVOLVE 2: How can I check phone system version, Model Name, Android version, Baseboard version, Kernel version?
You can check the information by accessing into menu -> “Settings” -> “About phone”.