Have a look to the most Frequently Asked Questions, and get an answer to your own ones.
This section is dedicated to support and guide you in your experience of your mobile, with questions concerning your own mobile, updated in regular bases to give you more answers.
If you still can't find the answer to one of your questions, or you would like to give us some advice, please contact us, we will be happy to reply to you as soon as possible. (Contact our hotline or Write to us)
Below are the TOP FAQs:
- Q1SMARTBAND: Where can I download MWC SMARTBAND APK&QUICK GUIDE?
- Q2ONE TOUCH PIXI8: What can I do to embellish the home screen? You can add widgets, applications, shortcuts into the home screen or set your favorite wallpaper.
- Q3ONE TOUCH PIXI8: How can I turn off notifications from some applications? You can turn off notifications from some applications according to the following steps:1) Touch main menu icon2) Touch and hold the application that you want to turn off notification3) Two options (Uninstall and App info) appear in the top of home screen4) Drag the app to the “App info”5) Disable “Show notification”.Or you can touch and hold a notification to identify the application that created it and turn off notifications from that application if needed, as well as uninstall the application.
- Q4ONE TOUCH PIXI8: How can I use quick settings? You can access to quick setting by touch in the notification panel.
- Q5ONE TOUCH PIXI8: How can I use notification Bar? Notifications report the arrival of new messages, calendar events, and alarms, as well as on-going events, like, when you have configured your tablet as a Wi-Fi hotpot.When you receive a notification, its icon appears in the top left corner of the screen. You may also hear a sound notice depending on your sound setting. With the notification bar, you can:1) See your notifications by swiping your finger down from the top of the screen.2) Respond to a notification by touching it.3) Dismiss a notification bar by swipe it sideways.4) Dismiss all event-based notifications by touching the in the top right corner of screen. Some on-going notifications may remain.5) Access to quick settings by touching , and then you can access more settings by6) Touching the icon at the top of list.7) Expand or collapse the notifications with a finger gesture to pull the notification down like a curtain. Then news with photos and headlines can be displayed completely in the notification. So more new information can be shown in the new notification.8) Call or SMS back directly from notification, and even hang up the call.9) Gmail notifications with new emails display.10) Calendar notification and email to all attendees with an embedded quick response to notify them something.
- Q6ONE TOUCH PIXI8: Where can I check screenshot? You can view the screenshot by tapping on the thumbnail in the notification tray or by visiting your Gallery app.
- Q7ONE TOUCH PIXI8: How can I use screenshot? Users can now share what's on their screens more easily by taking screenshots. Hardware buttons let them snap a screenshot and store it locally. Afterward, they can view, edit, and share the screen shot in Gallery or a similar app.Way1: Please push power button and Volume down button at the same time for a couple of seconds. You should then see an animation showing you the screenshot, and view the screenshot by tapping on the thumbnail in the notification tray or by visiting your Gallery application.
- Q8ONE TOUCH PIXI8: How can I change the font size of tablet? You can change the font size by accessing into menu-> “Settings” -> “Display” -> “Font size” -> select a type you need.
- Q9ONE TOUCH PIXI8: How can I check tablet system version, Model Name, Android version, Buildnumber, Kernel version? You can check the information by accessing into menu –> “Settings” ->“About tablet”.
- Q10ONE TOUCH PIXI8: What is Google account? Why use a Google Account? A Google account helps you to organize and access your personal information from any computer or tablet device. It also helps to sync your personal information between tablet device and computer. With a Google Account, you can1) Backup your contacts and never afraid to lose.2) Synchronize data and backup everything. When you draft an email, add a contact number, add data or event to your calendar, add work meeting or even take photos, they all will be backed up automatically.3) Access from anywhere. You can access and check your contacts number, calendar, and emails from tablet device or computer no matter where you are.4) Keep your data secure and available.