Faq - ONE TOUCH 255D
- Q1How to insert my 2 SIM cards into my phone correctly?
You can insert your SIM cards as below steps:
1. There are some marks on the frame of your phone; per the marks you can find that the directions of SIM1 and SIM2 are different.
2. Insert SIM2 into lower SIM connector first.
Please note that there is still a gap between the lower SIM connector and PCBA, make sure you’re inserting you SIM card into the correct position.
3. Then insert SIM1 into the upper Connector.
- Q2Why is the consumption time of battery shorter when inserting two SIM cards instead of one?
The phone will start and keep searching network after you insert SIM card into it, which will consume battery power. This consumption will be double if your phone is using 2 SIM cards.