Faq - ONETOUCH 282
- Q1How can I use noise cancellation function?
Noise cancellation which is also called HAC (Hearing Aid compatibility） is a function that people in the other end can hear you clearly when you are at a noisy environment during call. It is suggested to set it on permanently by going the main menu ->”Settings” -> “Call settings” -> “Noise cancellation” ->Select “on” to activate the function. When you are on calling, pressing “OK” key can also activate or deactivate HAC.
- Q2What is voice reminder and how can I set it?
Voice reminder is a function to record a reminder by using your voice. With the function, you will be reminded by hearing your voice playing back at the time/date you set. Please go to the main menu-> “Tools”-> “Voice reminder”-> “Create” -> Select ”Start” to record ->”Stop” to save the reminder-> Set Date/Time/Title/Repeat->Select “Done”.
- Q3How can I use SOS function?
Please go to the main menu-> “Tools” -> “SOS”->”SOS contacts” ->”No Contact”->”Edit”, then you can edit your SOS numbers (Only 4 numbers can be defined); And please go to “Tools” -> “SOS”->”SOS message” to create an SOS message->”Options” ->”Save”.
When required, a long press (2 seconds) of the button will send out your pre-set SOS message automatically and emit a loud alert sound, the backlight will flash at the same time.
Once an SOS message is sent, the phone will dial the pre-set SOS numbers automatically. Any call is answered or press again, SOS will be deactivated.
- Q4How can I use FM radio and modulate the frequency and volume?
One touch 282 comes with a radio which supports RDS, with an embedded FM internal antenna so you can listen to FM broadcasts without inserting headphones.
Please press “FM Radio” key at handset side or go to menu -> “Tools” -> “FM Radio”->”OK” to start FM radio. After entering into FM radio, please select “Options” ->”Auto search”->Yes->Select one channel in the list to play. Or you can input your favorite channel by selecting “Options”->”Enter the freq.”And you can press “Volume key” to adjust radio volume.
- Q5How can I set the profile mode?
Please go to the main menu-> “Settings” -> “Sound”-> “Mode” -> select one mode which you want.
- Q6How can I set the speed dial?
Please go to the main menu-> “Settings”-> “Phone settings” -> “Speed dial”->”Options”->”Edit”, then add a contact number and press “OK”. Then long press one key of “*/#/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9” you set before, the phone will dial the contact directly.
- Q7How can I add contact?
There are three ways to add contact.
1. Please input contact number on the idle screen -> press the ”OK” key to save it ->select “To SIM” or “To phone” ->edit “Name” here-> “Done”;
2. Please go to the main menu -> “Contacts” -> “Options” -> “Add” -> select “To SIM” or “To phone” ->edit “Name” and “Mobile” here-> “Done”;
3. Please enter into “Call log” -> select a preferred number which isn’t saved in Contacts-> “Options” ->”Save number” ->select “To SIM” or “To phone” ->edit “Name” here-> “Done”.
- Q8Could I answer the second call while I am having a call?
Yes, you can answer the second call while you are during a call. Meanwhile the first call will be paused temporarily, but it will be retrieved once the second call is ended.
- Q9How can I activate voice assist dialing?
Voice assist dialing is a function to evoke voice when you press any number from 0 to 9 on the idle screen so as to avoid mistaken dialing. Please go to the main menu-> “Settings” -> “Sound”-> “Voice Assist Dialing -> “On”.
- Q10Why couldn’t I end a call if I enter some numbers onto the
If you enter some numbers during a call, you need to clear all the numbers before you end the call. Long pressing the end key is a fast way to clear the numbers.