Faq - ONETOUCH 708
- Q1Why is the touch lens insensitive or not responsive
A1：Please make sure your phone unlock.
A2: Please calibrate touch lens in time. Enter “Touch settings “option in “Settings” menu, choose “Touch calibration” option, and select “LCD touch calibration” to calibrate touch lens.
A3: If it still does not work after the above two steps, please long press power on key to reach“Profiles” tab. Then long press volume key (up key ) to enter LCD area calibration, and (down key ) to enter LED area calibration.
- Q2Why is the touch screen sometimes no sensitive?
The phone with touch screen function may be insensitive after using for some time. In this case please calibrate the touch screen by the following two methods:
• Access to profile tab by long press power key, then long press the up volume key;
• In main menu, choose Settings --> Phone settings --> Touch settings --> LCD touch calibration.
- Q3How can I go back to idle interface quickly?
Short press power key in any interface.
- Q4How to select words during editing message? You may directly click the word or press the volume key to change characters, and choose what you prefer to.
- Q5How to visit Call log?
Two methods available:
1.When you enter dial interface, press to visit “Call history”.
2: Visit “Call register” in the main menu.
- Q6How to exit dial interface? Click on the top of the interface.
- Q7Why is insensitive or incorrect or does not work when you click touch lens? 1:Please make sure your phone unlock.
2: Please calibrate touch lens in time. Enter “Touch settings “option in “Settings” menu, choose “Touch calibration” option, and select “LCD touch calibration” to calibrate touch lens.
3: If it still does not work after A1/A2., please access to “Profiles” tab for further calibration.
Long press volume key (up key ) to calibrate LCD area, and (down key ) to calibrate LED area
- Q8Why the weather report is incorrect? Please “update” your weather information at first, if problem still exists, it may be the problem of Accu Weather Server’s, please go to Alcatel Contact center for more actions.
- Q9Why I can not update the weather report? Maybe your SIM card is Arrearage or you need activate your GPRS connection. Please check your GPRS is working or not. If the problem persists in, It may be the Accu Weather Server's problem, please go to Alcatel Contact center for more actions.
- Q10How can I add a new city, like “Paris”?
Enter “Weather report” menu, click “Options” soft key , select “My cities” option, and click “Options” soft key, press” Add new city” option, input “Paris”, click ”OK” soft key.
Sometimes it will show some cities do not exist, which means there is no weather information of the city stored in the Accu Weather Server. Please choose another city.
- Q11Why I could not change wallpaper after dragging Wallpaper Viewer icon to the desktop and short pressing the wallpaper? Please long press “Wallpaper Viewer” area to change wallpaper, short press arrow to browse pictures.
- Q12How can I switch the main menu?
Three options available:
1. Slide LED Touch panel
2. Click the spherical button in the bottom.
3. Press the volume key .
- Q13How to switch input mode when create a text message? Access to “Options” soft key and choose ”Input mode” option.
- Q14How to mute when incoming call? Please click mute call icon .
- Q15How to use my FM Radio when I first use it? Plug in your earphone firstly, then Click (top left corner), enter the “Options”, select “Auto search”. The Frequency will be searched automatically.
- Q16Why the channels do not change when I press left or right arrow on radio interface? Only when there are at least two channels in your channel list, you can switch them by press Arrows.
- Q17How to lock and unlock your touch lens in idle interface? Please short press power key .
- Q18Why sometimes my phone have call log when the cell phone is on my pocket or in the bag though I never answer calls and the screen is locked? Maybe you press “answer” soft key or Left LED area by careless. If you want to avoid this situation, set “Unlock before answering call “ as “off”(Enter the “Settings” menu, choose the "Screen lock”-->"Unlock before answering call "-->"Off ").
- Q19Why I often take a picture unknowingly in camera interface? Maybe you touch following three areas by careless:
2. LED “M” area;
3. The icon
- Q20How to record a voice? You may enter “Notes” menu to create a Voice memo.
- Q21Why I can not find the recorded voice? All recordings are saved in the default folder:
1. Enter “File manager” menu, select “My audios” option, press “Recorded” option, you can see recorded voice list.
2. Enter “Notes” menu, you can see recording voice list too.
- Q22Why I can’t control volume in profiles menu by finger? Please use the volume key to adjust Volume
- Q23How to forward/backward when playing the song? Long press LED “R/L “area when music is playing, it can play speedily, If you want to switch songs, please:
1. Click” L “area on LED panel to go to previous song;
2. Click” R” area on LED panel to go to next song.
- Q24Why I can’t hear the ring of incoming call when headset is plugged in phone but I do not wear it? Enter “Settings” menu, choose “Headset mode” option:
Select “Phone and Headset” option
No matter whether you wear headset or not, you can hear ring.
- Q25Can I listen to FM radio without wearing headset? Yes, please click and select " Activate loudspeaker" but you should never pull out headset during listening to FM Radio.
- Q26How to change wallpaper in settings menu? Enter “Setting” menu, choose “Display” option, click “Wallpaper” option, select “My images” option, click then press "Select".
- Q27How to turn off touch vibration (there are vibration when you touch the screen)? Enter “Settings” menu, choose” Touch settings” option, press “Touch vibration” option, then click ”Off”.
- Q28How to input “+” “P” “W” in Dial interface? Long press “ ” soft key, you can see “+”/ “P”/ “W” swiftly one by one. Then short press “ ” soft key, choose the characters“+” “P” “W”.