Faq - ONE TOUCH 813
- Q1Why does my phone display “Warning! Bad charger contact!” during charging?
- Q2why is the touch screen sometimes insensitive? The phone with touch screen function may be insensitive after using for some time. In this case please calibrate the touch screen by the following two methods: 1. Long press the volume key from the main screen； 2. In main menu, choose Settings -> Phone settings -> Touch settings -> LCD touch calibration.
- Q3How can I copy all SIM card directories to phone contacts? Please go to menu -> “Contacts” -> “Options” -> “Copy all” ->“Select from SIM” -> “Copy all contacts from SIM to phone”.
- Q4How can I input symbol and change the input method? If you want to input symbols, please press the key. If you want to change the input method, please press the “Fn” key and “space” key at the same time. You can also change it by the following way: Press “Options” -> “Input method”, and then choose the input method you want.
- Q5How can I forward incoming call to another phone? Please go to menu -> “Settings” -> “Call Settings” -> “Call forwarding” -> “Voice calls” -> “Forwarding all voice calls” -> “Activate” -> “To other numbers” -> Input the number which you want to forward to and save the setting.
- Q6Why doesn't my alarm work? The alarm will not work if it is inactive. Please set your alarm time in Clock application and then select it. If you activate it, there is a tick in front of the alarm item set by you, and the alarm icon will appear on the top of status bar.
- Q7How can I reset my phone? Please long press the “#” key and Power on/off key at the same time in power off mode, then you will be asked “All data will be lost, continue?” After you select “Yes”, the sequence will be entered with reminder “Formatting flash, please wait.” The phone will auto switch on when reset finishes. Please do not manipulate the phone or remove the battery during this process. Please back up all useful information before phone reset, otherwise it will be deleted after phone reset.
- Q8How can I choose the SIM card for web browsing? 1. Please go to Menu -> “Wap” -> “Settings” -> “Select profile” ->Select and activate SIM 2. After the activation of chosen SIM, return to Settings -> Edit profile -> choose the same SIM that was activated in last step -> select the profile of the activated SIM Activate. For prepaid SIM, please make sure that you have enough load for the browsing. If the problem persists, please contact Alcatel repair center for help.
- Q9How can I browse web by Wi-Fi? 1. Please go to menu -> “Wap” -> “Settings” -> “Select profile” -> “Wi-Fi preferred” or “Wi-Fi” -> “OK”. 2. Go to Menu, then click “Wi-Fi” -> “Options” -> “Refresh” -> Select the network that you want to connect in the list -> “Options” -> “Connect”. Please enter the password if the chosen Wi-Fi is not free. 3. You can see the Wi-Fi icon shown on the top of the status bar when you browse web.
- Q10How can I reduce flow for web browsing? Please go to menu -> “Wap” -> “Settings” -> “Preferences” -> Select Show images “Never”, then the images will not display when you browse internet. You can also go to menu -> “Settings” -> “Connectivity” -> “Web” -> “Preferences” -> Select Show images “Never”.
- Q11Why couldn't I sign in to Internet Website via URL? Please set up your phone’s WAP parameter by selecting profile between Wi-Fi and SIM for your Internet Service. Wi-Fi Go to Menu -> Wi-Fi -> Turn on Wi-Fi -> choose the available Wi-Fi -> Options -> Connect After you have connected to the chosen available Wi-Fi, return to Menu -> Wap -> Setting -> Select profile -> select and activate Wi-Fi SIM Go to Menu -> Wap -> Settings -> Select profile -> Select and activate SIM After the activation of chosen SIM, return to Settings -> Edit profile -> choose the same SIM that was activated in last step -> select the profile of the activated SIM -> Activate For prepaid SIM, please make sure that you have enough load for the browsing. If the problem persists, please contact Alcatel repair center for help.
- Q12How can I add/delete the application on the home screen? You can add/move the applications on home screen in the following two ways: 1. Long press home screen or press , choose items: Widgets / Shortcuts / Wallpaper, then click the application which you want to add on the home screen. 2. Press the application icon for about 2 seconds, then the icon will be moved on home screen. If you want to delete the application on the home screen, please press the application icon on home screen for about 2 seconds, then you will see a red square with an “X” ，press the red “X” and done，the application icon will be deleted from the home screen.
- Q13How should I set up email account and use the email function? Following are the steps to configure email service on you mobile. We take Google Mail for example. 1. Please go to menu, press “Email” -> “Create” -> Select your Email account type. 2. Please input your Email account and Password, then select your Data account. 3. Please choose your “Protocal” and input the “Incoming Server” and “Outgoing Server”. Then you should input the other parameters, such as “Incoming Port”, “Outgoing Port” and “Security”. You can ask your email service provider for detail setting requirement. Note: 1．Some email services can not be used for free, such as Yahoo! Mail. 2．Word, PPT, Excel attachments are not supported.
- Q14Why couldn't I send/receive Emails? Please set up your phone’s Email parameter by selecting profile between Wi-Fi and SIM for your Email Service.
Wi-Fi Go to Menu -> Email -> Email account -> Options -> Edit account -> Advanced settings -> Account settings -> Data account -> Wi-Fi -> Ok -> Done
SIM Go to Menu -> Email -> Email account -> Options -> Edit account -> Advanced settings -> Account settings -> Data account -> select SIM for your Email service -> GPRS -> select the profile of chosen SIM -> Save
For prepaid SIM, please make sure that you have enough load for this service application.
- Q15How can I connect to Wi-Fi? Please turn on Wi-Fi and press “Options” in the interface of “Available networks”, then choose “Refresh”. The available Wi-Fi networks will be listed. If there is a lock on the Wi-Fi icon, a user name and password are required for connection. If no, this Wi-Fi network is for free. Please click the network which you want to connect, press “Options” then choose “Connect”. If the connection is successful, a green tag will appear on both Wi-Fi icon and signal icon. The Wi-Fi icon will also be shown on the top of the idle interface, near the antenna signal icon.
- Q16How can I transfer files by Bluetooth? Firstly please go to the Menu and activate the Bluetooth, Secondly please go to the Menu -> “File Manager” -> Select the folder -> “Options” -> “Mark” -> Select the file which you want to send via Bluetooth -> “Options” -> “By Bluetooth” -> “Search” -> Select a device -> “Pair”.
- Q17Which kind of video/picture I can watch on my phone? Which kind of music I can play? The phone supports video types: H.263, MPEG4 and 3GPP Picture types: BMP, JPEG, GIF, png. Music types: AAC, AAC+, AMR wb, MP3, Midi.
- Q18How can I watch streaming video? Firstly please make sure your mobile phone is connected to a network which is not overloaded or unavailable. You have two ways to watch streaming video. 1. Go to “Menu” -> “Video player” -> “Options” -> “Download videos”, then you can directly download video from “Alcatel Videos” or from other website by “Options” -> “Go to URL”. 2. Go to “Menu” -> “Video player” -> “Options” -> “Streaming URL” -> “Streaming settings” -> “Options” -> “Edit profiles” and save the setting (Profile setting can be got from your service provider) -> go back to “Streaming URL” -> “Input URL”.
- Q19Why couldn't I sign in to my Java Applications ( Facebook, M Tweet, Opera Mini)? Please set up your phone’s Java parameter by selecting profile between Wi-Fi and SIM (SIM1 or SIM2) for your Java network Service.
Go to Menu -> Wi-Fi -> Turn on Wi-Fi -> choose the available Wi-Fi -> Options -> Connect
After you have connected to the chosen available Wi-Fi, return to Menu -> Java -> Java network -> Wi-Fi -> Activate Wi-Fi
Go to Menu -> Java -> Java network -> Activate SIM
After the activation of the chosen SIM, return to Java network -> choose the SIM that was activated in last step -> View Profile -> select and activated the profile of the activated SIM
For prepaid SIM, please make sure that you have enough load for this service application.
If the problem persists, please contact Alcatel repair center for help.
- Q20How can I use One Touch Mail? Please go to menu -> “Java” -> “Java applications” -> “One Touch Mail” -> “Launch” -> “OK”.
- Q21What is the difference between E-mail in menu and One Touch Mail in the Java application? The difference between E-mail and One Touch Mail is the PUSH function. The One Touch Mail Push Mail messaging service notifies you with a specific sound and a message on your screen as soon as a new email arrives. Even when the application is in idle or in standby mode, the email messaging service on your mobile device is still available. When an email arrives and your device is in Push Mode OFF, the application will wake up and notify you that a new mail has arrived. If the Push Mode is "Off", the application will check with the server based on the intervals you set. With Email in menu, all mails remain on the mail server until the recipient uses the Email program to poll the mail server.
» Android 4.1 » Android Phones » Android USB Driver Download » Back Up & Synchronization » Datacard » Feature Phone » FOTA » IDOL S » IDOL X+ » Language » ONE TOUCH 117 » ONE TOUCH 217 » ONE TOUCH 255D » ONE TOUCH 282 » ONE TOUCH 305 » ONE TOUCH 355 » ONE TOUCH 355D » ONE TOUCH 382 » ONE TOUCH 606 » ONE TOUCH 668 » ONE TOUCH 708 » ONE TOUCH 710 » ONE TOUCH 710D » ONE TOUCH 800 » ONE TOUCH 802 » ONE TOUCH 803 » ONE TOUCH 803D » ONE TOUCH 806 » ONE TOUCH 806D » ONE TOUCH 807 » ONE TOUCH 807D » ONE TOUCH 810 » ONE TOUCH 813 » ONE TOUCH 813D » ONE TOUCH 818 » ONE TOUCH 818D » ONE TOUCH 838 » ONE TOUCH 870 » ONE TOUCH 880 » ONE TOUCH 888 » ONE TOUCH 888D » ONE TOUCH 890 » ONE TOUCH 890D » ONE TOUCH 900 » ONE TOUCH 901 » ONE TOUCH 901D » ONE TOUCH 902 » ONE TOUCH 903 » ONE TOUCH 903D » ONE TOUCH 905 » ONE TOUCH 905D » ONE TOUCH 906 » ONE TOUCH 908 » ONE TOUCH 909 » ONE TOUCH 909B » ONE TOUCH 910 » ONE TOUCH 916 » ONE TOUCH 916D » ONE TOUCH 918 » ONE TOUCH 918D » ONE TOUCH 922 » ONE TOUCH 960C » ONE TOUCH 980 » ONE TOUCH 985 » ONE TOUCH 985D » ONE TOUCH 988 » ONE TOUCH 990 » ONE TOUCH 991 » ONE TOUCH 991D » ONE TOUCH 992D » ONE TOUCH 993 » ONE TOUCH 993D » ONE TOUCH 995 » ONE TOUCH 995 ICS FOTA » ONE TOUCH 997 » ONE TOUCH 997D » ONE TOUCH 998 » ONE TOUCH A205G » ONE TOUCH A382G » ONE TOUCH FIRE » ONE TOUCH IDOL Ultra(6033) » ONE TOUCH IDOL(6030) » ONE TOUCH IDOL(6030D) » ONE TOUCH IDOLX » ONE TOUCH IDOLα » One Touch Mail » ONE TOUCH POP C1 » ONE TOUCH POP C3 » ONE TOUCH POP D5 » ONE TOUCH SCRIBE EASY » ONE TOUCH SNAP(7025) » ONE TOUCH SPOP(4030) » ONE TOUCH SPOP(4030D) » ONE TOUCH STAR(6010) » ONE TOUCH STAR(6010D) » ONE TOUCH T10 » ONE TOUCH TPOP(4005D) » ONE TOUCH TPOP(4010) » ONE TOUCH TPOP(4010D) » One Touch Upgrade » ONE TOUCH Y580 » OT-510A » OT-871A » Phone Reset » Security Codes » Service » SMARTBAND » Trouble Shooting » Warranty » Yahoo