Congratulations on choosing ALCATEL ONETOUCH mobile phones - we hope that you will be completely satisfied with it.
Your phone is guaranteed against any deviation from technical specifications for a period of twelve (12) months from the date specified on your original invoice .
The warranty terms defined in the manual also apply to the battery and accessories but for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase shown on your original invoice.
Under the terms of this warranty, you must inform your vendor (or any repair centre approved by TCT Mobile Limited or its affiliates, which are listed on our official website) without delay, of any defect and present the invoice given to you at the time of purchase. The vendor or repair centre will decide whether to replace or repair, as appropriate, all or any part of the telephone or accessory found to be defective; this warranty covers the cost of parts and labour but excludes any other costs. Repair or replacement may be carried out using reconditioned components offering equivalent functionality.
Servicing under the terms of this warranty, especially repair, modification or replacement of products, shall entitle to a THREE (3) month warranty unless there are statutory provisions to the contrary.
This warranty shall not apply to damage or defects to your mobile phone and/or accessory caused by:
- Not following the instructions for use or installation.
- Not being compliant with technical and safety standards applicable in the geographical area where the equipment is used.
- Improper maintenance of sources of energy, and of the overall electric installation.
- Accidents or consequences of theft of the vehicle in which the telephone is transported, acts of vandalism, lightning, fire, humidity, infiltration of liquids, inclement weather.
- Connecting to or integrating into the phone any equipment not supplied or not recommended by TCT Mobile Limited or its affiliates, without their express written consent for such.
- Any servicing, modification or repair performed by individuals not authorised by TCT Mobile Limited or its affiliates, the vendor or the approved maintenance center.
- Use of the mobile phone and/or its accessory for a purpose other than that for which it was designed.
- Normal wear.
- Malfunctions caused by external causes (e.g., radio interference from other equipment, power voltage fluctuations).
- Modifications made to the equipment even if required by changes in regulations and/or modification of network parameters.
- Faulty connections resulting from unsatisfactory radio transmission or caused by the absence of radio relay coverage.
- Equipment on which markings or serial numbers have been removed or altered, and handsets on which labels have been removed or deteriorated shall be excluded from the warranty.
In accordance with the applicable law, TCT Mobile Limited or its affiliates guarantee your product against hidden defects (defects inherent in the design, manufacture, etc.).
The above provisions constitute the only claims enforceable against the manufacturer and vendor in the event of defects in the phone or accessory.
There are no express warranties, whether written or oral, other than this printed limited warranty. All implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. In no event shall TCT Mobile Limited or its affiliates be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of profits, commercial loss, to the full extent those damages can be disclaimed by law. Some countries/states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation of the duration of implied warranties, so the preceding limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
#1 The warranty period may vary if overriding statutory provisions are applicable in your jurisdiction.
#2 The life of a rechargeable mobile phone battery in terms of conversation time, standby time, and total service life, will depend on the conditions of use and network configuration. Batteries being considered expendable supplies, the specifications state that you should obtain optimal performance for your mobile phone during the first six months after purchase and for approximately 200 more recharges.