- Q1Why is the touch screen sometimes no sensitive?
The phone with touch screen function may be insensitive after using for some time. In this case please calibrate the touch screen by the following two methods:
1. Long press the volume down key and Home key at the same time；
2. Enter into application list and choose TSCalibration.
- Q2How can I forward or copy a message?
Please long press the message and then a list of options will appear on the screen. You can choose the option by touching it.
- Q3I was requested to input my Google account during the setup wizard when I switch on it for the first time. Can I use the phone without a Google account?
Yes, you can use the phone without a Google account. BABY D is a Smart phone with Android system which has built in programs such as Google mail and Google Market, which request a Google account for application. We suggest you have a Google account so that you can fully use all the functions of Android operating system.
- Q4How can I find the lately used programs?
Please long press home key and the latest used programs will be displayed on the screen.
- Q5How can I set my incoming call ringtone?
Please press “menu” key at home screen -> “Settings” -> “Sound & display” -> “Phone ringtone” -> Select the ringtone you want to set.
You can also go to main menu -> “File Manager” -> find the mp3 file which you want to set as your incoming call ringtone -> press “menu” -> “Use as ringtone”.
- Q6How can I forward incoming call to another phone?
Please press “menu” key at home screen -> “Settings” -> “Call settings” -> “Call forwarding” -> “Always forward” -> Input the phone number which you want to forward to and enable it.
- Q7How can I reduce flow for web browsing?
Please go to main menu -> “Browser” -> Press “menu” key -> “More” -> “Settings” -> Cancel “Load images”, then the images will not display when you browse internet.
- Q8How can I connect to Wi-Fi?
Please press “menu” key at home screen -> “Settings” -> “Wireless & networks” -> Turn on “Wi-Fi” -> Press “Wi-Fi settings” -> Select “Network notification” -> press “menu” key -> “Scan” -> The available Wi-Fi networks will be listed. Press the network which you want to connect, If the connection is successful, the Wi-Fi icon will be shown on the top of the status bar, near the antenna signal icon.
- Q9How can I transfer files by Bluetooth?
Please press “menu” key at home screen -> “Settings” -> “Wireless & networks” -> Turn on “Bluetooth”. Then please go to main menu -> “File Manager” -> Long press the file which you want to send via Bluetooth -> “Share” -> “Bluetooth” -> Select a device, then the file will be transferred.
- Q10Why couldn’t I see the SD card on PC?
1. Please make sure your SD card is undamaged and can be recognized by your handset.
2. Please make sure the right USB cable for OT-890 is used.
3. When you connect the handset to PC, you’ll get the notification of “USB connected”. choose “Mount”, then you can access your SD card on PC.
- Q11How should I stop the connection between SD card and PC?
If you want to stop the connection between SD card and PC, please click the status bar on home screen and drag it down, then click “Turn off USB storage” before you extract the USB cable from your handset or PC.
- Q12How can I change the Input Method?
Please make sure that you have those input methods installed in your phone and they were chosen by “Settings” “Language & keyboard”, then long press the blank area where you want to type in, click Input method on the popup window, and then you can select the input method that you want.
- Q13How can I add/move/delete the application on the home screen?
You can add/move the applications on home screen in the following two ways: 1. Press menu key at home screen, click “Add”, then choose items: Shortcuts / Widgets/ Folders/ Wallpapers, then click the application which you want to add on the home screen. 2. Press the application icon for about 2 seconds, the icon will then be displayed and moved on home screen as your finger moves. If you want to delete the application on the home screen, please press the application icon on home screen for about 2 seconds, the icon will then become bigger and a trash can icon will appear in the bottom of home screen. The application will be deleted from the home screen if you drag the application icon to the trash can.
- Q14Why couldn’t I see my contacts in the SIM card?
The contacts in the SIM card should be imported to handset before you use them. Please press Menu key when you get in the contacts interface, then choose “Import/Export” → “Import from SIM card”. You can also choose “Import from SD card” if you have vCard saved in your SD card.
- Q15Can I use the phone without an SD card?
Yes, the phone can be used without inserting an SD card. But the SD card is mandatory for some applications, such as camera, camcorder and downloading files from internet. We suggest you have an SD card, so that you can fully use all the functions.
- Q16How can I install programs like tools and games?
APK (Android Package) file is the installation file for Android phone, which can be downloaded from Google Market or other websites. Please copy APK files to the SD card and use the built-in Filemanager program to open them, then follow the setup wizard to finish the installation. Please be noted that the third-party APK files downloaded from other websites except Google Market are not allowed to be installed by default due to security reason. You can change the setting by the following method: “Setting” → “Applications”, then choose “Unknown sources” option.
- Q17How can I uninstall the programs?
The built-in programs in the handset are not allowed to be uninstalled. You can only uninstall the applications installed by yourself. Please press “menu” key at home screen “Settings” → “Applications” → “Manage applications”, then you can see the applications installed by yourself. Please click the one that you want to uninstall and then follow the uninstall process.
- Q18Why is there no display when I click Map or other GPS program?
The phone requires around 5 minutes to access the GPS satellite and get the best positioning when you use the GPS for the first time. A better and quicker positioning requires to be stable in a place with clear view of the sky. The GPS will need around 20-40s to get the best positioning after the first time.
- Q19How can I close Wi-Fi when the screen turns off?
Please press “menu” key at home screen “Settings” “Wireless & networks” “Wi-Fi settings” Press “menu” key “Advanced”. Press “Wi-Fi sleep policy” Select “When screen turns off” the the Wi-Fi function will be sleep when the screen turns off. Please do not choose “Never” because the battery will be used up very soon.
- Q20How can I set the unlock pattern?
Please press “menu” key at home screen “Settings” → “Location & security” → “Set unlock pattern” → “Next”. An example of unlock pattern will appear on the screen show you how to do. Click “Next” to continue. Then draw an unlock pattern as you want and memorize it. Click “continue”. Draw the pattern again to confirm. Click “confirm”. And the pattern has become the unlock pattern for your phone.
- Q21I forget the screen unlock pattern. How can I unlock the screen now?
If you forget the screen unlock pattern, please make user data reset in the following way: Turn off the handset, then press the volume up key and the End key at the same time for a few seconds until you see the reset interface. The handset can be used without screen unlock pattern after it’s rebooted. Please be noted that factory reset will erase all data from your phone (not include SD card files and current system software). Please back up all useful information before reset.
- Q22Why couldn’t I get the location fixed by GPS suddenly?
If your moving speed is around 8-10km/h, you will not get a location fixed by GPS. Please reduce the speed or have a stop for 20-30 seconds, then you can get the location fixed.
- Q23Why isn’t Gtalk connected and why couldn’t I download application on Android Market using Wi-Fi?
Please check that your Wi-Fi router or firewall is not blocking pot 5228(TCP and UDP). You can read the user guide of your Wi-Fi equipment or contact your IT for more details.
- Q24Why is there a notification of connection error or certificates error when I use mail or Face book/Twitter/Opera mini?
If the time or time zone is not correctly set, the phone might have connection error or certificates error during the above applications. Please set your handset’s time to the right local time including time zone, date and time.
- Q25Which kind of video/picture I can watch on my phone? Which kind of music I can play?
The phone supports video types: H.263, MPEG4 and H.264. Picture types: BMP, JPEG, GIF, png. Music types: AAC, AAC+, AAC Enhanced, WB AMR, MP3, Midi.