Have a look to the most Frequently Asked Questions, and get an answer to your own ones.
This section is dedicated to support and guide you in your experience of your mobile, with questions concerning your own mobile, updated in regular bases to give you more answers.
If you still can't find the answer to one of your questions, or you would like to give us some advice, please contact us, we will be happy to reply to you as soon as possible. (Contact our hotline or Write to us)
Below are the TOP FAQs:
- Q1One Touch Upgrade: I was requested to input my Google account during the setup wizard when I switch on it for the first time. Can I use the phone without a Google account? Yes, you can use the phone without a Google account. BABY D is a Smart phone with Android system which has built in programs such as Google mail and Google Market, which request a Google account for application. We suggest you have a Google account so that you can fully use all the functions of Android operating system.
- Q2Trouble Shooting: How can I set my incoming call ringtone? Please press “menu” key at home screen -> “Settings” -> “Sound & display” -> “Phone ringtone” -> Select the ringtone you want to set.
You can also go to main menu -> “File Manager” -> find the mp3 file which you want to set as your incoming call ringtone -> press “menu” -> “Use as ringtone”.
- Q3Security Codes: How can I reduce flow for web browsing? Please go to main menu -> “Browser” -> Press “menu” key -> “More” -> “Settings” -> Cancel “Load images”, then the images will not display when you browse internet.
- Q4One Touch 813: How can I transfer files by Bluetooth? Please press “menu” key at home screen -> “Settings” -> “Wireless & networks” -> Turn on “Bluetooth”. Then please go to main menu -> “File Manager” -> Long press the file which you want to send via Bluetooth -> “Share” -> “Bluetooth” -> Select a device, then the file will be transferred.
- Q5One Touch 813D: How can I add/move/delete the application on the home screen? You can add/move the applications on home screen in the following two ways: 1. Press menu key at home screen, click “Add”, then choose items: Shortcuts / Widgets/ Folders/ Wallpapers, then click the application which you want to add on the home screen. 2. Press the application icon for about 2 seconds, the icon will then be displayed and moved on home screen as your finger moves. If you want to delete the application on the home screen, please press the application icon on home screen for about 2 seconds, the icon will then become bigger and a trash can icon will appear in the bottom of home screen. The application will be deleted from the home screen if you drag the application icon to the trash can.
- Q6One Touch Upgrade: How can I find the lately used programs? Please long press home key and the latest used programs will be displayed on the screen.
- Q7Trouble Shooting: How can I forward incoming call to another phone? Please press “menu” key at home screen -> “Settings” -> “Call settings” -> “Call forwarding” -> “Always forward” -> Input the phone number which you want to forward to and enable it.
- Q8Security Codes: How can I connect to Wi-Fi? Please press “menu” key at home screen -> “Settings” -> “Wireless & networks” -> Turn on “Wi-Fi” -> Press “Wi-Fi settings” -> Select “Network notification” -> press “menu” key -> “Scan” -> The available Wi-Fi networks will be listed. Press the network which you want to connect, If the connection is successful, the Wi-Fi icon will be shown on the top of the status bar, near the antenna signal icon.
- Q9One Touch 813: Why couldn’t I see the SD card on PC? 1. Please make sure your SD card is undamaged and can be recognized by your handset.
2. Please make sure the right USB cable for OT-890 is used.
3. When you connect the handset to PC, you’ll get the notification of “USB connected”. choose “Mount”, then you can access your SD card on PC.
- Q10One Touch 813D: Why couldn’t I see my contacts in the SIM card? The contacts in the SIM card should be imported to handset before you use them. Please press Menu key when you get in the contacts interface, then choose “Import/Export” → “Import from SIM card”. You can also choose “Import from SD card” if you have vCard saved in your SD card.