Have a look at the most Frequently Asked Questions, and get answers to your own ones.
This section is dedicated to support and guide you in your experience, with questions concerning your own mobile, updated on a regular bases to give you more answers.
If you still can't find the answer to one of your questions, or you would like to give us some advice, please contact us, we will be happy to reply to you as soon as possible. (Contact our hotline or Write to us)
Below are the TOP FAQs:
- Q1One Touch 908: How can I forward or copy a message? Please long press the message and then a list of options will appear on the screen. You can choose the option by touching it.
- Q2One Touch 908: I was requested to input my Google account during the setup wizard when I switch it on for the first time. Can I use the phone without a Google account? Yes, you can use the phone without a Google account. One Touch 908 is a smart phone with Android system which has built in programs such as Google mail and Google Market, which request a Google account for application. We suggest you have a Google account so that you can fully use all the functions of Android operating system.
- Q3One Touch 908: How can I find the lately used programs? Please long press home key and the latest used programs will be displayed on the screen.
- Q4One Touch 908: How can I set my incoming call ringtone? Please press “menu” key at home screen -> “Settings” -> “Sound” -> “Phone ringtone” -> Select the ringtone you want to set. You can also go to main menu -> “File Manager” -> find the mp3 file which you want to set as your incoming call ringtone -> press “menu” -> “Use as ringtone”.
- Q5One Touch 908: Why doesn’t my alarm work? Firstly, please be noted that the alarm does not work in power off mode. Secondly, please remember to touch the icon after you finish editing your alarm. There will be a green bar under the icon if the alarm is activated successfully.
- Q6One Touch 908: How can I forward incoming call to another phone? Please press “menu” key at home screen -> “Settings” -> “Call settings” -> “GSM call settings” -> “Call forwarding” -> “Always forward” -> Input the phone number which you want to forward to and enable it.
- Q7One Touch 908: How can I attach attachment into MMS? The max message size of 908 series phones is 300KB. You can attach any attachment within this size by following below steps:
Create a new message -> touch “Menu” key -> “Attach” -> select the file which you want to attach.
You can also attach more than one attachment by following below steps, but the total size of these attachments should be within 300KB.
Create a new message -> touch “Menu” key -> “Attach” ->“Slideshow” -> “Slide 1” -> “Add picture” -> select the file which you want to attach -> touch “Menu” key -> “Add slide” ->“Add picture” -> repeat if you need to attach more attachments.
You can also add music as attachment if you press “Add music” instead of “Add slide”.
- Q8One Touch 908: How can I reduce flow for web browsing? Please go to main menu -> “Browser” -> Press “menu” key -> “More” -> “Settings” -> Cancel “Load images”, then the images will not display when you browse internet.
- Q9One Touch 908: How can I transfer files by Bluetooth? Please press “menu” key at home screen -> “Settings” -> “Wireless & networks” -> Turn on “Bluetooth”. Then please go to main menu -> “File Manager” -> Long press the file which you want to send via Bluetooth “Share” “Bluetooth” Select a device, then the file will be transferred.
- Q10One Touch 908: Why couldn’t I see the SD card on PC? 1. Please make sure your SD card is undamaged and can be recognized by your handset.
2. Please make sure the right USB cable for One Touch 908 is used.
3. When you connect the handset to PC, you’ll get the notification of “USB connected”. Please choose “Mount”, then you can access your SD card on PC.