Have a look at the most Frequently Asked Questions, and get answers to your own ones.
This section is dedicated to support and guide you in your experience, with questions concerning your own mobile, updated on a regular bases to give you more answers.
If you still can't find the answer to one of your questions, or you would like to give us some advice, please contact us, we will be happy to reply to you as soon as possible. (Contact our hotline or Write to us)
Below are the TOP FAQs:
- Q1USB Drivers: Where can I download the Android USB Driver? If your phone is MTK platform, please check here to download the Android USB Driver.
- Q2ONE TOUCH Evolve: Can I set a unique ringtone for my contacts? Yes simply go into your people app, then select the contact you would like to have a unique ringtone, bring up the menu then select “Set ringtone”.
- Q3ONE TOUCH Evolve: How do I change my message notification/ringtone sound? Open up your messaging app, select the three button menu key, then settings, then you will scroll down until you see “Select ringtone”
- Q4ONE TOUCH Evolve: How do you set an alarm?
Our phones come with an alarm clock; you can find it by selecting the “Time” app and then selecting Alarm along the bottom.
- Q5ONE TOUCH Evolve: How do I download a picture from Facebook? Inside the Facebook App select the photo you wish to download. Press and hold the Recent Apps/Settings key on the bottom right of your device. You will then be given a series of options. Select Save Photo to download the image.
- Q6ONE TOUCH Evolve: How do I access the menu/settings when in an app?
The User Interface on the ONE TOUCH Evolve is made to be simple and intuitive so for that reason we have chosen to make the “Multi-Tasking” Key also serve as your Menu key. This means you can quickly and easily access your recent apps with one tap or you can hold down for 1 second to bring up all relevant menu options.
This functionality can be seen throughout the entire user interface and will be necessary to perform tasks such as deleting a contact or opening a new Incognito Tab in Google Chrome browser.
- Q7ONE TOUCH Evolve: How do I access device settings? Long press the multitasking/menu key from your home screen and then select settings from the pop up menu.
- Q8ONE TOUCH Evolve: How do I take a screenshot? Simultaneously hold down both the power and volume down keys.
- Q9ONE TOUCH Fierce: Can I set a unique ringtone for my contacts? Yes simply go into your People App, then select the contact you would like to have a unique ringtone, bring up the menu then select “Set ringtone”.
- Q10ONE TOUCH Fierce: How do I change my message notification/ringtone sound? Open up your messaging app, select the three button menu key, then settings, then you will scroll down until you see “Select ringtone” then choose your desired ringtone.